Monday, June 4, 2007

We're baaaaack!











Walt Disney World was amazing!! Olivia cried when we left this morning, cried on the plane, and I wanted to (but I didn't). I'll be blogging a lot in the next few days with lots of pics from the trip, but I wanted to post a few of our highlights tonight. Top Photo - Olivia meeting Prince Charming at our 1900 Park Fare dinner. I have lots more great stories and photos from this event. It was one special night!! 2nd Photo - The Incredibles gather at Disney MGM Studios for a day of fun and food. This was taken outside 50s Primetime Cafe where the waitress repeatedly called John "Mr. Elbows" because he always had his elbows on the table. 3rd Photo - Emery with Mickey antenna on. This was taken at MGM. I always like to buy silly headwear when I'm in Walt Disney World. 4th Photo - I just posted this because I can't believe I survived it. This is Expedition Everest at Animal Kingdom. It's really tall and really frightening. The coaster goes forward and backward - in the dark - with a scary Yeti screaming at you and grabbing for your car. But I lived!!

No comments: