Sunday, June 10, 2007

"My Disney Vacation" by Olivia







I thought it would be fun to hear about Disney from Olivia's point of view, so I'm going to type while she talks. She's going to pick the photos for the post too.


"The picture is of the Barnstormer. The ride was very, very fast. It made me go "Wah, ah, ah, wah!" It made me scream kind of. It was fun. I want to ride it again the next time we go to Disney."


"I want to tell you guys about when I went on Test Track. Test Track was very fun. You should get on it because it was fast and fun. My mom did it."


"Emery was very unique about Disney. She didn't ride on Big Thunder Mountain or anything. Me and my mom and my dad went on that. Emery loved Winnie the Pooh."


"In the picture of Grammy and Daddy, they were drinking mint tea. We were in Morocco. I loved the belly dancer."


"My favorite ride was Splash Mountain. It had a very special drop that my mom didn't know about. She was really, really scared. But I wasn't, I loved the drop. You got wet."

No comments: