Friday, April 13, 2007











You know that Vanessa Williams song "Saved the Best for Last" where she sings "Sometimes the snow comes down in June." Because that would be so unusual and crazy and unexpected, just like falling in love?? Well, she's obviously never lived in Kansas or she wouldn't be making jokes about it. I mean, if snow can fall in the middle of a thunderstorm, I'm not going to assume that it won't come down in June. Olivia and I braved the flakes to go out to the BBQ competition here in town and get dinner. I don't know if the food we got was that great, but it's better than cereal. Tonight we're watching "Flushed Away" - I hope it's funny 'cuz I could use a laugh. Emery has a runny nose and is not very happy about anything tonight.

I'm really late getting Easter pics posted but here's some of my faves. Olivia and her cousins got to dye eggs at Grammy and Grampy's, did some karaoke, and we participated in a walk for the American Heart Association. The kids liked throwing snow balls at each other while we walked. On Sunday, we went to church in Salina with Grandma Jo, Sarhan and Liam and did an egg hunt. Mom and Dad slipped out to go see "Blades of Glory" and then we headed back to the OC. Here's some photos from the Easter weekend. Hope you enjoy! (top - Olivia and Emery Easter morning; Emery and her cousin Liam; Emery on her first egg hunt; Cousins Brady, Mykiah, and Chesney dying eggs with Olivia)

No comments: